Friday, April 18, 2008

Stiga T6940 Table Tennis Racket Cover Review

If you have good table tennis racket you should have good table tennis racket too.

If you are looking for good table tennis racket cover this is what you're looking for.

This table tennis racket cover from Stiga which have these features

- Durable Vinyl Cover Protects Racket and Increases Tack LIfe of Rubber
- Convenient Ball Holder Holds Up to Three Balls (balls not included)

- Durable vinyl cover protects racket and increases tack life of rubber
- Convenient ball holder holds up to three balls

These are some of user reviews
nice cover
It's a simple racket cover. Seems padded well enough to provide decent proection. I guess it works well :) I gave it 4 stars because the compartment for the balls is very tight and i actually wouldn't put balls inside. Someone else commented that it made imprint on the racket and i can easily see that happen.

Paddle Case
This is an excellent case It fit my paddle excellently. It has room for three balls in it. But the pressurre that the balls put on the surface of the paddle is not welcome. It put semi nonpermanent dents in my paddle. They went away but I don't like that I have to carry balls seperately.

Stiga Table Tennis Racket Cover
This cover is great, my stiga Ultimate fits perfectly! There's a pocket (under the Blue thing) but I'm not sure what it's for... anyway this is a well made, but not at all expensive cover so that your paddle will last a long time...

more info Stiga T6940 Table Tennis Racket Cover

No comments: